Below are the upcoming scheduled events for the Honolulu Dive Club. If you wish to join the Honolulu Dive Club, or wish to RSVP for a club event, please visit the Honolulu Dive Club website.
- The Adventure Begins
- My Dive Ratings & Certifications
- My Dive Training
- My Dive Logbook
- Oahu Dive Sites
- Kayak Diving
- Tips & Tricks
- Diving Medicine, Health & Safety
- Product Reviews
- Dive Club Calendar
My Recent Postings
- My Comeback
- Recovering From A Massive Heart Attack
- Living in Paradise
- Summer Grilling 2013: Best Steak Marinade Recipe
- Honolulu Dive Club
- Dive 91
- Shark Incidents On The Rise In Hawaii
- Refer a Friend – Win 2 Tickets to Fiji
- All Diving Certifications Are Not Created Equal
- Dive 90
- Dive 89
- Possible Dive Shop Employment Opportunity
- Tips To Help You Conserve Air
- Win 2 Round Trip Tickets to Fiji!
- Scuba Diving Safety Tips
- Biggest Contest on Bucket List Publications
- Why I Want To Fill My Own Tanks
- Dive 88 – Night Dive
- Dive 87 – Night Dive
- Dive 86
- Dive 85
- Product Review – Sea-Doo Explorer X
- Finally – For the Diver Who Has Everything
- Adapt . . . Improvise . . . Overcome
- Dive 84
Dr. Anderson holds doctorates in both Cardiovascular Biology and Microbiology. He is a Wilderness Paramedic (WEMT-P), Diving Medical Technician (DMT), Basic Life Support Instructor/Trainer, Advanced First Aid & Wilderness Emergency Care Instructor/Trainer, and PADI Master SCUBA Diver from Honolulu, Hawaii.
The postings contained herein are intended solely for entertainment and informational purposes. The reader takes his or her own responsibility to the use of such information and to any outcome connected to the content presented on this website.
I make no claim as to the accuracy, validity, or appropriateness of any information found on this website. I will not be responsible for the consequences of any action that is based upon information found here.
Scuba diving is an adventure sport, and as always, you alone are responsible for your own safety and well being.